What is Template Manager
Template Manager is a utility that comes free with all OKI, Non-impact printers allow users to create and print documents such as banners, business cards, envelopes, brochures and newsletters.
Template Manager gives everyone in the office of the ability to produce these documents using the OKI print media software and a little imagination.
Template Manager is designed to empower the printer to produce professional results in no time at all.
Template Manager also allows users to ability to block images and text to prevent company logos and other corporate branding to be changed.
Template Manager 3.0 offers improved usability, barcodes unique ability to produce multi-page reports, duplex printing automatically merge data and templates that help to create the maximum href = "http://www.okibuyer.co.uk"> OKI printers.
There are two levels of functionality - Standard and Lite
Template Manager Lite is provided at no charge and are available from OKI official website
Standard Template Manager is available after registration online and also available on the official site of OKI
Recent additions to the Template Manager 3 Lite include:
• internal Adjustable margin text box - to allow the user to adjust the distance between the edge of the text box and text.
• Easier selection of text box.
• Setting the text in boxes for easier formatting.
• Rule adjustable - allows the user to change the units (cm, mm or inches). The origin of the rulers (0, 0 points) can also be changed by clicking the square in the upper left and dragging it along the ruler.
• Live Update XY coordinates cooperation - to allow the user to place the text box or picture exactly where needed.
Template Manager 3 Standard:
This version is for more advanced users and will have the same functionality as the Lite version. After you register and enter a "key" characteristics following are available:
• Support multi-page - the documents and templates can have more than one page. If a document is more than a page you will see the tabs at the bottom of the page.
• Double-sided printing.
• Clip Images (Image masking) - You can use to define the forms which parts of the image to show. This can be useful, for example, whether to print the image on a CD label or irregularly shaped.
About the Author: